Saturday, October 02, 2004

Setting out

The last two days a bit of a nightmare. A good argument might have changed my mind about leaving altogether. I left the house in a mess as I ran out of time. What I put in the Chev is too personal to reveal. That it is loaded is not a question. Will it handle the load?

First day went well as some of the disorganisation of the last two begins to dissipate. Dog was happy with his "happy meal" in a picnic setting around Kingston. His spot in the front seat is going to take some getting used to.

Decompressed overnite around Brampton. Not ever going to get there at this rate!

1 Comments:

Blogger John Lang said...

Overnight in Brampton? When I drove west I had lunch near there. Anyway, no hurry. What's your route? Detroit-Indianapolis and beyond? Your storage stuff was gone pretty early on Friday. Keep us advised. - JL

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home